Air Camera allows streaming of live pictures from iOS Camera to AppleTV
Smart and simple, Air Camera converts your iPhone or iPad into a presentation tool. One that you have at hand anyway. And one that is simple to set up thanks to the simplicity of AppleTV.
And since the latest update more stunning effects can be added. In real time. And the whole stream can be reorded, including effects. For better re-use of the recording, 3 different resolutions are available: HD, VGA and normal.
To be clear: Air Camera does not just send a recording to AppleTV. It sends the images from your camera right when you shoot them! And the effects do not need editing, you can add them while you are streaming from your camera. It doesn’t matter if it is the fronmt camera or the back camera. Both work just fine.
The simplicity of AppleTV makes the setup a piece of cake. In other words, your iPhone or iPad is the perfect fall back solution when everything fails. Or just another tool to have a lot of fun, thanks to the live effects.
Air Camera + is the fall back solution when everything else fails!
No previous recording is needed. And the effects section has just been expanded with the latest update.
Add a serious touch with greyscale. Add a vintage look with sepia. Or just be silly and turn yourself into a cartoon character! All in real time. You just need you iOS device and AppleTV.
Main Features of Air Camera +:
- Stream pictures in real time to AppleTV
- Stream sound in real time to AppleTV
- Full landscape support
- 3D effects
- Bloom Effect
- 3 different recoding modes: HD, VGA and normal
- Use the camera from the iPhone, iPad or iPod as streaming device
- Choose between front and back camera
- No previous recording needed, Air Camera + is real time
- Connect camera and microphone directly to AppleTV
- Record and save streams
- Add effects in real time
- Sepia, Grey Scale, 3D, Bloom and more
Air Camera converts your iPhone, iPod or iPad into a live streaming device. It is reproducing the camera and microphone input in real time on AppleTV.
To achieve best results, update both AppleTV and iOS to the newest version.
Basic trouble shooting hints to reduce audio feedback:
- Reduce Gain/Volume
- Experiment with different positions of the iOS device to have additional gain before feedback available
- Use an external microphone to plug in your iOS device
- Change position of the speakers
If you experience troubles using air Camera +, or if you are terribly missing a feature: Drop a line to email@example.com
More information about AppleTV on MacRumors.